My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, June 04, 2003

So it's been some days since my last post: some might say it's been too many days. I think, though, that when you hear my series of...well, excuses, you'll totally forgive me.
First of all, been super-busy of late.The Division One softball team I cover (The Anthony Wayne Generals) has marched through the Sectional, District, and Regional playoffs to reach the state semifinals (you can read my friend Steve Junga's article here -- my articles aren't on the Web) and I've been there each step of the way. It's kind of exciting, since no sports team from AW (my alma mater, by the way) has ever won a state championship.
Secondly (and this is the big news), I recently learned that I've been accepted into Pepeprdine University's MA program in history. So I've trying to work all that stuff out.
So as you might be able to see, I've got a few things on my plate right now, hence the drop-off in posting. But I'll come back around.

No comments: