My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Wednesday, August 13, 2003

My man Dave (SPDK) is tearing up the charts over at Spiderbites these days, so I thought I would again point any of you fools who are still checking in here over to him.
He's on fire since his move to Pittsburg. My guess? Doesn't know anyone. Kind of like when I started this blog. I was living in Chicago, had just broken up with my lady friend, and had absolutely nothing else to do.
Not like I'm Mr. Popular now, but hell, I'm in my hometown. For another four days.
Hence, no blogging recently (has it really been almost amonth?). For that, I'm sorry, but you gotta understand, I'm trying to move cross-country here to attend g-school, and the Fates have not exactly been smiling down on me.
$600 in car repairs just to ensure that I'll make it to Malibu? Ouch. I could have bought a Malibu for that much. No income when I get there? Ouch again. I'll live on loans until I find a job, but one doesn't want to carry on with that too long. No, I need a job when I get there, but I just don't know what kind of time committment grad school will require. So it's not like I can start lining stuff up now.
Wow -- this may be my most boring blog yet. Sorry. This is why I haven't done it in a while.
Oh, on another note, I'm looking for links to the 28 Days Later... script, if anyone knows where to find it online.

No comments: