My photo
Los Angeles, California, United States

Monday, November 20, 2006

So a lot of people might be wondering where I've been these past three years. Or maybe there aren't a lot of people who have asked, "Blue, I've been wandering in the desert here. I've had no source for third-hand news, conjecture and ham-handed puns. What gives?"
Truth be told, I've been a little lost myself. Work, school, school and work. Where's the time for me? Where's the time put aside to post thoughts, anecdotes and rumblings from the underground, of which I am still a part?
I thought to myself, "You gotta make time, Blue! You sit and watch sports three days a week, you have time to watch TV, why not unplug the laptop, drag it over, and share with the world?"
So I thought the better of it, said, "Fuck it," and decided to do it anyway. And fuck you. I'm back.

No comments: